Pick a deletion message in a communication
In seeing the conversation of Yahoo Mail, similar emails together to form a thread, so you can see them as a group and delete or delete them together.
What if you just want to remove a message and all Yahoo Mail tells you is the conversation? Selecting individual emails to remove a thread is easy. You can also delete from the message list without first opening the conversation.
Delete an individual email from a conversation on Yahoo Mail
To delete just one message from a Yahoo Mail conversation instead of moving the entire file to the Trash file:
- Open the discussion.
- Find and click the message you want to eliminate.
- If the conversation has not yet expanded enough to show the email you want to remove, click Reply, All Answers or Forward at the bottom of the email screen and then click the message you want to transfer.
- Click More.
- Choose Delete Message from the menu that arises.
Alternatively, delete an email from a thread without opening the first conversation:
- Click on > before the chat in the message list, or use the keyboard to highlight the thread using the up and down keys; then press the right arrow button.
- Cling on to the message you want to delete with the mouse cursor.
- Click the Delete button for this message.
Related Post:- How to Recover Deleted Email In Yahoo